Take a peek inside our business development vision: Automotive - Renewable Energy - Civil Engineering - Manufacturing Tooling
on site assembly of hollow core structures
Tuned Impact Performance with modularity
minimal machining capacity; profile milling
stabilizing soil using proven soil mattress tech
Applications of Extruded Elements
A Just-in-time Technology
Many minds of today's tech entrepreneurs are focused on the advents of space colonization, fully autonomous vehicles (autonomy level-5), and unparalleled process efficiency. This technology simplifies manufacturing and transport processes of light-weight engineered structural reinforcements. Designs will be implemented by:
A Designer of Light Weight Impact Barriers
- Elements are replaced upon irreparable deformation from the source factory or stock shelves.
- The majority of a barrier can remain installed.
- Elements are produced in extrusion-line-lengths in factory; shipped, cut and assembled on-site.
A Civil Engineering Firm Developing Poured Surface or Soil Reinforcements
- The Drop-in assembly of interlocking civil-engineered structures is already implemented in panels (barrier-style)
- This technology allows reinforcement of the same Drop-in style into sheet or platform style arrangements.
A Space-Mobile Platform Production Facility and Product Exporters
- The high length-to-profile ratio of extruded element bar-stock lends itself to efficient transport in long vessels.
- Joining materials are minimized, as this can be a single component structural reinforcement assembly. Face sheets, end-caps, ground-surfaces, or spot-welds can be implemented to lock the assembly or provide a façade for the reinforcement.
- Through this hub, inventive minds are given the instructions and encouragement to apply this technology in ways that Extruded Elements LLC cannot predict.
- The MakerSpace of laser-cutting and 3D printing Makers can thrive on the ability to create components larger than their devices.
- One needs only a PC to begin innovating with extruded elements (Go to Workflow)